Tuesday, October 11, 2011

since school started...

Okay, the first pic is of Carter's very first day of Kindergarten... I know, major expression of anxiety and concern on that sweet little face. Even though he went to PreK last year, he still was very unsure about going to "Mama's big kid school." Well, if you keep on scrolling down, you'll notice the obvious change in persona...


This is him 6 weeks later on the first awards day, where he got a certificate for make "All S's" and a coupon for a free pizza! His teacher, Mrs. Ard, has made the transition as smooth as glass and has started calling him her little 'turk. (short for turkey) He's quite the social show-out in his class.



And this picture, well let's just say this is one of his best buds, Joby, and they will be getting into much trouble together over the years... I took this pic right before he told me I could go on and sit down with my class, because he is sitting with his friends. I know, already grown, right?! I'm just glad he's loving him some big school now.








0 comments: