Tuesday, October 11, 2011

landon, redo...











Do the top 2 pics look familiar? Well, I painted this canvas/name board set for little Landon almost 2 years ago. When his sweet mama wanted to change up his room to a big boy pad, I offered to do a 'redo'. The pics below are the same canvas and board, just repainted with a new design. The theme I was going for is rustic, country, and little boy, all in one.
And the last pic, well, it's to compliment some cotton pictures mom had made of Landon and his little brother. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Thanks again, Margo. So glad you loved them!

3 comments:

Kelli Herrington said...

Love these....
Thought of you...George Strait, Bossier Jan 28th!

Sarah Morris said...

Thanks, doll. And yes, I LOVE me some George.

Kelli Herrington said...

Margo is going to kill me but the Jason Aldean saying is just to precious not to steal. Love it!!!!
I wanted to go to the concert but his tickets are crazy expensive, with Vegas and our Nashville trip couldnt do it.