Tuesday, July 26, 2011

for my crowville boys...



If you remember a few posts back, earlier this summer, I had made a 'Louisiana Boys' canvas for our good buddies. Their sweet mama, D'Ann, and I used to teach together, and Cart loves to play with Levi and Preston. Tomorrow, they will be visiting us from the big town of Crowville, so I decided to make them some goodies to add to their big-boy bathroom. D'Ann is one of those special friends that you can spend hours together and only scratch the surface of the meaning of 'catching up'. I make fun of her obsession of Louis Vuitton, and she sooo makes fun of my uncanny ability to remember absolutely everyone I've ever met or been in contact with. In fact, I think one of her goals is to find atleast 100 people in northeast La that I've never heard of or met... yes, sometimes it's a curse, but most of the time it comes in handy.

(Sometimes I go OCD with it and lie awake at night trying to remember the names of the kids in my first class I'd ever taught 9 years ago. The freakish thing is the names usually always come to mind... I know I'm a freak, but please don't tell anyone.)

4 comments:

Robin said...

Those are too cute! She needs to understand that you are a Strong and that it is in your blood to know everyone! HA!!!

Sarah Morris said...

I know, right?! No one ever believes that I was a shy child...

"B" said...

Do you think all those years of
4-H could have anything to do with your no longer being shy?

Sarah Morris said...

I think you might me on to something...! You know I still can say most demonstration scripts by heart!