Saturday, May 14, 2011

does it get much cuter than this?...



Meet our newest addition to the Morris fam... This is "Jenny Lou". Carter thought of Jenny on his own, (very original for a female donkey) and my dad added the Lou. She is a doll and very gentle. She is also the spitting image of her daddy, our beloved Pedro. Pedro has been a popular attraction around our house and my parents (he is the 'prime stud') for several years, and I think Jenny is about to steal the spotlight! Check out those ears. Oh, and I think my own babe is pretty cute, too!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in LOVE with these pictures....so precious! I bet Jenny Lou & Carter will be great buds!

Carey said...

Oh my goodness gracious!!! You know I'm in love!!! She's adorable and your little man is too :)