Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ahhh, summer! I missed you, my old friend...

Okay, I'll start off with the joyful feeling of school being out. It was a long needed break for both us teachers and students. I will also say that this past school year was a very enjoyable one. Fast, but enjoyable. My students did their very best on their big test, and I was able to finish the yearbook on time... well, almost on time.



Cart and I have become ultimate loafers around the house and yard. I've managed to clean my ignored house and get caught up on some projects I had pushed back since spring break. Ben has been busy cutting up trees that have fallen in our yard and pasture from the previous storms. I look forward to all the lazy days to come and our upcoming road trip to Myrtle Beach, SC in June. Till then, I have several small orders to fill and DVR'd movies to watch. I am so thankful to have a healthy family and simple life. Thank you, Father for your many blessings.

0 comments: