Monday, March 8, 2010

legends...



















Ahhh, this was great. Two of my faves on one stage, not to mention Leann Womack opening up for these two legends. Leeann also sang with Reba on "Does He Love You" that was awesome! And don't get me wrong, the ladies rocked the house... but how can you compete with my George? Like a fine whine, this cowboy does get so much better with age. And can you believe Reba neglected to sing Little Rock?! Her rendition of Fancy made up for it, though. Great show, and me & Lo rocked the house. (Oh, and I did dedicate Fancy to you, Georganna!)

3 comments:

erica said...

Oh you and your love affair with George...does ben know! haha! what a fantastic night...

Sarah Morris said...

I know it's pretty sad... oh, and Ben does know, he's just learned to live with it over the years.

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ohhh how we love reba in this house! wow...would have loved to have seen her live!