Sunday, January 6, 2013

on to a new year...


I hope everyone had a delightful Christmas and New Years! Although the break from school was lengthy, we all know how fast it went by. I definitely took time to reflect on the year past, and look into my future in the year to come. One of the decisions I have come to is that I CAN'T stop my painting addiction completely... yes, you read right... my name is Sarah and I am a paint-a-holic.  I have gotten so many complaints from my faithful, wonderful customers on my hiatus! I do have good news for the upcoming year. I will be back to the brushes, but mainly under my on discrepancy... that means the only things I will be painting are things to sell at future festivals, which I will keep you updated on. 
Thanks so much for your continuing support and appreciation of my beloved, blessed talent. Can't wait to see what 2013 brings! 

0 comments: