Wednesday, July 6, 2011

our trip...

Well I know these are quite a few pics to look through, but I tried to give everyone a good idea of all our fun times on our vacay. Loved all the pretty sites and history in South Cackalacky.



Getting ready to ride on chopper. (Cart was super excited, mama was super nervous)

View from above.



Lovin' the beach!




Hopsowee Plantation



Boone Hall Plantation outside of Charleston. This may look familiar... it was Allie's parents' summer home on The Notebook! (one of my fave movies of all times)




In Charleston, infront of the Daughters of the Confederacy Trading Post and City Market.



Some of my favorite homes on Rainbow Road in Charleston.





Hilton Head Island



Cart & me infront of Paula Deen's place in Savannah. (No, Kelli, we didn't get to eat there... You needed reservations, not to mention it was still packed at 3 pm. Dang...)


0 comments: