Saturday, July 9, 2011

it's almost that time again...

This cute teacher canvas is for a friend of mine. Her classroom is decorated with "Stick Kids" accents, and she wanted a personalized addition to her 'conducive learning environment'... (Okay, sorry about the education lingo, I knew you'd find that funny, Lindsey! It's funny how everything we learned in college goes out the window when you are just trying to survive your first couple of years of teaching, y'all!)

Before we know it, (5 weeks) we will be kicking off a new school year... oh summer, where did you go?! Anyway, thank you so much for letting me create something to greet your new brood of children, and I hope you have a great year!



2 comments:

Lindsey McFarland said...

I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much Sarah!!! You did a WONDERFUL JOB!!!!

Kelli Herrington said...

This would make great teacher Christmas presents! I love it and will be contacting you closing to the holidays!