Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mamas make the world go round...

My Cart and me last Christmas... I only hope to be half the mother to him that my mother was to me.



My mom & Cart about 4 years ago... singing her quack-quack song he loved.




Mama & I and one of our many livestock shows... she never missed a single event of ours.


Mama & I at some kind of 4-H or Ag Teachers' conference around '91... don't you love the bangs & glasses?


Mama & I at my great-aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary, serving punch circa 1987... big collars were the bomb, y'all.


My sister, mom, & I as a newborn, 1979... my sister looked really thrilled, huh?



Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there. I do declare this big ol' world would stop spinning without the mamas that keep it together.

1 comments:

Kelli Herrington said...

Girl you brought back me to old school! Haha
Loved the pics! Memories is the best!