Thursday, September 30, 2010

time's tickin' on...

As the holiday season is drawing near, I am gearing up my brushes to
start on a full season of Christmas cards and BeeVine paint parties!

First of all, I apologize in advance for having to cut off any
Christmas orders not made before Nov. 1st. This will allow me plenty
of time to complete all orders and give me some down time with the
fam' before the holidays.

All Christmas card orders must be in before Oct. 30th. They are $250
and are 4x8 ft. Due to the size, customers will need to arrange pick
up from my home. You will also need to email me your preference on
colors.
For the border, you can pick 3 accent colors, along with a design of
dots, stripes, plaid, or swirls. You will also need to send me an idea
of what you want for your center design, along with the wording for
your greeting/message.
The pics posted on this post are examples from last year's cards.
If you are interested in ordering a card, please email me or call
(318) 334-0127 for more details.

Also, I have only 2 more openings for paint parties this year. If you
would like to book a party, please contact me and I would be tickled
to hook you up for a blast of a time!

Thanks again for all of your continued support and patronage! Have a great fall!

0 comments: