Friday, May 21, 2010

Did you here that?...

The last book counted for inventory... this year's gradebook being closed for the last time... the last page of the yearbook (except ads) being tweeked before publishing... the last child leaving the building after picking up the report card they were supposed to get on Wednesday...

School's out for summer!!! Everyone have a great, safe summer season. Enjoy it, because it won't last for long.

I will be taking a vacation from life as I know it for 12 weeks. The orders I am currently working on will be the last of the summer. So if you have contacted me, we're good to go. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I want a restful summer vacation, too.
I will, however, be working on Christmas cards, so to place orders for those, please contact me at my home number. (local customers only, sorry, I can't afford the shipping on a 4x8 ft piece of wood!)

Thanks so much to all my loyal readers and customers. See you in August!

0 comments: