Friday, May 14, 2010

another peek for a chick waiting to hatch...




Okay, as we speak, one of my very besties, Kandi, is in a hospital in Jackson, TN being induced with her first bundle of joy. We were college roomates at Tech and have kept in close reach ever since. (We have way too much dirt on each other to ever try and back out of the friendship, haha...) Anyway, if I know her well, she is stilling surfing the net and blogging/email, etc. So here's you a little eye candy of what's coming your way, KK. See you in a few hours. Love you.
(Ben and I begged them to name this child Tom, since it would flow so well with Collins, but she blew off our suggestions. I don't think she takes us very seriously for some reason.)

2 comments:

kandik22 said...

Thanks so much SS! We love our nursery decor, and it's already upstairs and I can't go up there to look at it right now, so I'm glad you posted these pictures!!! So glad we got to see you. Come back soon and stay longer!

Unknown said...

thanks, KK. I love your new little chunky monk. the cutest.