Tuesday, March 23, 2010

spring break...










Over Spring Break, we couldn't resist the gorgeous weather and open road, so we decided to take a little 2 day trip to Cajun country. Cart loved Avery Island (where "tobasto" is bottled) and our swamp tour out of Houma. Through it all, he was a pretty good little traveler. And yes, that is a "Big Daddy" gator sunning on an old gas pump. I kept thinking it was fake until I saw it breathing.

Check out the pics of Mr. Smarty Pants and all his lovely facial expressions... He's just about to turn 4, but already has the sarcasm of a teenager. I think I'm in trouble.


3 comments:

kandik22 said...

Love it! And look who Mr. Smarty Pants' parents are? Mr. & Mrs. Smarty Pants!

Sarah Morris said...

me?...ben?... smarty pants?! never.

kim danley said...

i love the one with the sign... his face is priceless... keep up with that pic... it will be great in a slideshow in about 14-15 years...lol