Monday, January 4, 2010

you may have heard...

Well, I'm just going to come right out and say this...

I'm cutting way back on projects for this year. The only items I will be painting will be large canvases and large wood Christmas cards. I have over-worked myself into a crazy mess, and I have been forced to re-evaluate my priorities. When a little 'side business' gets in the way of church, family, and work, you've gotta to what you've gotta do to fix things.

Don't worry if you've already placed an order with me, or spoke with me before the holidays about a project. You've been accounted for.

I just have to do what works best for me for a while. Thanks to all of you that has made my little business such a success over the past two years.

If you will notice I have changed up the item/price list and deleted all the posts of things I do not carry or paint anymore. I really hope you understand my intentions.

3 comments:

Carey said...

Girl, I hate to hear that because I love your stuff, but I totally understand too! I hope you find some rest & peace!
Happy New Year!

Sarah Morris said...

thanks, Carey. You too.

kim danley said...

totally understand... way to go on making that decision... i know it was hard for you... think you are making a wise decision... glad you are keeping a couple of things though because you do such a great job!!!... i hope you have me on your list for a christmas card sign next year...