Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cart's new canvas...




I am currently in the process of redecorating Carter's room to make it into more of a big boy pad. (you know that usually goes along with the whole potty training/sleeping in his own bed transition) Here is the canvas I just got done with. I've really been experimenting with new textures and color blends lately. I really like the colors, and he loved the frog. I will post pics of the room when we are finished. (my prime time to work on it is when he is in the bath tub & can't keep track of all the changes!)

4 comments:

Robin said...

It is so sad that they are growing up so fast. I want them to stay little forever.

Sarah Morris said...

I know. I still can't believe Madelyn is 1! She's so sweet.

Lillie's Playground said...

Love the colors in this one. What color are you painting his walls? I need to update LG's room too, especially now that she has new flooring.

Sarah Morris said...

Not changing wall color yet. He still loves his treehouse!